Mission / Vision
Since 2003, CASA of Caroline has been speaking for abused and neglected children caught in the court system and helping them find safe and permanent homes. Too many children, through no fault of their own, face a crucial turning point in their lives without a voice. CASA’s trained volunteer advocates speak exclusively for each child and give them hope.
DONATE TO HELP CHILDREN IN FOSTER CARE IN CAROLINE COUNTY
With your financial support, CASA can continue to recruit, train and support dedicated volunteers to advocate for child victims of abuse and neglect who are too young to speak for themselves during the complicated maze of legal proceedings. Every donation TRULY makes a difference in a child's life!
Please click the "Donate" button OR send your donation to:
CASA of Caroline, Inc.
114 Market St., Suite 100
Denton, MD 21629
Community partnerships are vital to our work. They provide the resources that are essential for meeting our mission to provide a trained volunteer advocate for every child in Caroline County foster care due to abuse or neglect. We are looking for like-minded businesses and organizations who are willing to make an annual commitment to CASA of Caroline and the children of our community. Please click here to view our Partnership Program Brochure To learn more about becoming a CASA of Caroline Community Partner, please call Amy at 410-479-8301 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a Financial Contribution:
Become a Community Partner
We believe strong communities build strong families. Community Partners make a commitment to the children of Caroline County by providing us with financial support as well as the opportunity to meet and connect with folks who are interested in taking our training course and becoming the person who makes a real difference in a foster care child's life. Partnership Program Brochure
Make an In-Kind Donation:
- Office supplies like copy paper, file folders, etc.
- Non-perishable food and beverages to be used during trainings.
- Gift cards for gas or restaurants that our CASA's could use during their visits with their child
- Gift cards or items for the auction at our annual fundraiser.
Other Ways to Support:
- Host an event such as a car wash, bake sale, etc. to benefit CASA of Caroline.
- Shop AmazonSmile and designate CASA of Caroline as your charity of choice.
- Invite us to come present to your group, organization or workplace.
- Stay connected with us by signing up for our newsletter and e-mail updates.
Get In Touch
114 Market Street, Suite 100
Denton, MD 21629